Questions? Read this.
ALL DISCS ARE PRINTED WITH SIMPLE LABELS DUE TO INCREASING COSTS OF SUPPLIES, (INK). THIS IS DONE TO KEEP OUR PRICES LOW FOR ALL OUR CUSTOMERS. If you wish, you may select full-color printing for an additional fee.What is a simple TEXT label?What is a full-color printed label? Notice the difference?
- These movies are produced using ProDisc DVD-R. Printing is done with professional Primera equipment.
- Cases and artwork are NOT included nor are they available. The Filipino movies are shipped in dvd-sleeves only.
- Payment can be made by MC/Visa Credit/Debit card. -- You must enter your C/C information for each pinoy movie purchase because we do NOT store your C/C information. This is safer for us and for you. We never see your information.
- I tried to finish my order but my credit/debit card is being rejected? -- Email us and we will be happy to help you.? Most of the time we can enter the C.C. information directly through the processor with a better chance of success.
- Do we ship to your country? -- Yes, we do. Even to the Philippines!
- How much is shipping? -- Open an account with our Filipino movie store to get an accurate estimate. Add an item to your cart and click on "estimate shipping". You will get a choice of shipping options and prices.
- Do you have this Filipino movie? -- If we have it then it is listed. You are welcome to submit requests for other Philippine movies and we will add them to our "wish list". Our Tagalog movie listings are based upon many different factors and we make no promises.
- You charged me ?? -- We do not know your credit card information so we can not charge you anything. If there is an error we will work with you to correct it but please don't blame us.
- My first attempt to order did not go through so I tried again and it worked but now there are 2 charges on my credit card? -- One is called a hold and it is a policy of your bank, credit card company and credit card processor. It has NOTHING to do with us. It will normally clear off of your card in 2-3 business days. Please talk to your bank, credit card company and they will explain this to you.
- What happened to my order? I sent you a check/money order ** -- When we get your check/money order then we will notify you of receipt and processing. We will also notify you of shipping. If we do not notify you of receipt, processing and shipment then we did not receive your mail. After a reasonable amount of time you should initiate action where you purchased the money order or place a stop-payment on your lost check.
- How or where can i get discount coupons? -- We do not use them. We do use gift certificates. These are normally given only for store credit in cases of errors, shipment damage, etc. They are also occasionally used as a gift to new customers as a welcome gift.
Remember, you can earn FREE Filipino
movies by participating in our rewards program. How does it work?
It's simple. By placing an order for any of our Philippine movies you
automatically earn points that are added to your account. You can use
these points on any future purchase of your favorite Tagalog movies.
- Can you give me your phone number? -- No. We work from our home and our customers are world-wide and time zones are confusing. Therefore, in order to allow us some sleep, we only use email for communication. Email is better for both parties as it gives both parties a record of all communications and thereby minimizes errors.